Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Going a New Direction

I have decided to rekindle and revamp my old blog. I wasn't good at posting often and just decided it wasn't worth it. But lately, the last year or so, I have found myself wanting to journal my race experiences. After some encouragement from my best friend I decided I'd try doing a running blog. I'll post about my races- the excitement, the course, the emotions I inevitably have. And maybe once in awhile something else might pop in. Bear with me while I get this going. I hope it will be good for me. I found three posts in my old blog that I kept. The first (and oldest) is from September '08 and it mentions a new running record of 4 miles. In that post I said I didn't know if I would ever do 4 miles again, but I was happy I did. I love looking back and seeing how far I've come! The second one is a blog about my first 5k, and the third was my first half marathon. I thought those were good to leave. Especially since my first official post with my new blog will be a detailed play by play of my first marathon! I'm saving that for later tonight when I can really sit down and focus on it though.

I'm excited about this new adventure for me. I hope that in some way, it will benefit anyone who chooses to read along.

2 comments:

Darby said...

Yay! I'm so excited to read your blogs, and I hope it remotivates me, once the wedding is over, to get up and going again so I can do my next goal - 10k! xoxoxo!

Heather said...

I love that goal! And I know you can get there!!